12.04.2011

our week in iPhone pics - Nov 26

This last week was quite a week, with lot of fun stuff going on! So let's get to it!


saturday: We got up early and met our friends so that we could take our kids to see Santa at a horse rescue place, and decided to support Small Business Saturday by stopping at a coffee stand on the way. :) Then we had lots of fun visiting with Santa and his horses until the WyBear wore himself completely out. Then Wy and I drove up to my brother's house to pick up my mom for part 2 of her visit while Karl stayed home to put the Christmas lights up on the outside of our house. That evening my mom and I got our craft on by starting a snowman project (final details of that project coming soon!).


sunday: Some cuteness from the pup, some cuddling with Grandma Marcia, a giant kitty (who is actually our lightest pet, he just looks huge because of all the fur), then some tooth brushing fun. No joke, this kid LOVES to brush his teeth!


monday: Kind of light on the pictures today, huh? Well let's see, what did we do? I dropped mi madre off at the airport, worked and then got to see Wyatt playing with the sand table at the end of the day.


tuesday: I just can't resist taking pictures of the little buddy when he's asleep. He just looks like an angel, I love it. I actually have to restrain myself from pinching his cheeks and smooshing him with kisses while he's sleeping. :)Then once he woke up, cuteness ensued. And that evening he got CRAZY happy during bath time. That face right there? Pure bliss.


wednesday: On Wednesday evening we had to go to the mall, and they had one of those things with the heads cut out so you can stick your face in the hole and take a funny picture. Umm, this is as good as we got. Oops. Then Wyatt got introduced to the wide world of food court food. And he was a fan.


thursday: I am slightly obsessed with these tiny yellow leaves against the dark grey pebbles outside of my office. Ob. Sessed. Then at lunchtime little WyBear was feeling very sensitive and not at all interested in sharing toys with the other kids. It's so difficult to be a toddler!


friday: Oh Friday, you were truly a TGIF this week! I left work a little early and arrived at daycare just as they were getting ready for afternoon recess. Wyatt apparently loves recess more than anything else, as evidenced by his choosing to look longingly out the window at the playground rather than at his mama who'd just arrived! Who am I to deny him his happiness, so we went outside and played for a bit before heading home (and oh my, the TEARS when I decided it was time to head home!). There were some cool clouds in the sky on the drive home, then we packed Wy up and took him to the sitter's house while we headed to the U-District for a date night. A friend from work recommended Chaco Canyon as a good and relatively fast place to eat, and man alive does my friend know my tastes because I kind of wanted to bottle up this entire place and take it home with me. I foresee some repeat visits here. Then we headed to the Neptune for a Blind Pilot concert. And. It. Was. Awesome. So awesome that I have a post scheduled for Tuesday to talk more about it. :)

So that was our week! How was yours?

Linking up with Amy!

No comments: