11.06.2011

Steppin' Out Saturday

There are a whole host of fashionable bloggers who do a weekly "Steppin' Out Saturday" feature on their blog. The intent is to take at least one day a week where you really put some thoughtful effort into what you and your little one are wearing, and to give inspiration to others out there who may stumble across your blog.


This is not one of those posts.

As much as I'd love to be a stylish fashionista, I'm just not. I'm a sweatshirt and jeans kind of gal in reality. :) But a few weeks ago we did go out on a date night, and before heading out to drop Wyatt at his sitter's house we took a couple pictures. And it was a Saturday. So this is a Steppin' Out Saturday post.


Mostly it's just a "Dude, I think my kid is awesome and I want our friends and family who read this little blog to see how cute he is" post. :)

And yes, we did make sure to put shoes on the little guy before we left home. :)

No comments: