11.02.2011

a serious 4th quarter push

The hubs recently pointed out to me that I was in danger of having fewer posts this year than I ever have before (2006 doesn’t count, since I started this blog in October of that year). I’m usually not overly competitive – I gave that up after high school, for the most part – but something about him pointing that out kick started my Type A gene.



To exceed my 2010 post count I’ll have to do a post a day from now until the end of the year. I’m going to go for it, so expect to see a whole lot more from me in the next 2 months. It won’t be easy, seeing as how I don’t really have much spare time and I value my sleep over most everything else once the little man finally goes to sleep in the evenings...but I’m going to give it a go! I do think it will be a good creative outlet for me though, so I'm really looking forward to getting back into the blogging swing of things!

Feel free to send me post ideas in the comments!

No comments: