12.18.2010

yet another Wy post...

I keep thinking I'm going to post about something other than our adorable baby, but then I pull the pictures off my camera...and it's all Wyatt! Eventually I'll have other stuff to talk about, I'm sure, but for now it's all about WyWy. :)

Grandma Barb made Wyatt this wonderful baby quilt, intending that it would go to daycare with him but as it turns out it's a stay-at-home quilt (I'm jealous!). So we use it for playtime on the floor, and he loves it!


And so does Henry...no really!


And one other funny bonus pic. These 3 pictures are from Nov 30, so little man has changed a tad bit since then but they are so cute that I just had to share. :)


Happy Saturday! One week until Christmas, and we've BARELY done any Christmas shopping yet. Yikes!!

1 comment:

philnjill said...

I think that last picture should become your facebook picture. It's classic!