10.19.2010

Pumpkin Patch!

This past weekend we went to the pumpkin patch with some great friends who we met at our Bradley classes while we were preparing for a natural childbirth. Little Presley (Miss P) is about 2.5 weeks older than Wyatt!



The weather was just gorgeous, and I'm kicking myself for not taking more photos...and for not realizing that I had the ISO set way too high for that bright sunshine! Oh well, live and learn. :)


My handsome fellas:




Me and my little man:


And my two favorite shots, both captured by Papa:



Finally got those baby blues!!

See that super cute hat that Wyatt is rockin? It's a loaner from Angi...and she made that yarn herself! Super talented girl, that one. :)

1 comment:

Trina said...

He is too cute! I can't wait to meet him one of these days!