10.25.2010

Menu Planning Monday

Menu Planning Monday is back! My meal planning has been sporadic and mostly last minute these last few months, but I'm trying to get back in the swing of things so that we're eating healthy meals and saving money (instead of eating out or making multiple trips to the grocery store during the week where we inevitably pick up a few extras that cost extra $$ and aren't any good for us).

So here's what's on schedule for this week:

Meatless Monday: veggie enchiladas - this was one of the recipes that my mom and I made before Wyatt was born, and we loved it so much that we decided to keep it in the rotation! Going to make a double batch so that we can fill the freezer a bit.

Tuesday: tuna melts and roasted sweet potatoes (a simple stand-by)

Wednesday: eat out (I've got dinner plans with people from work, so Karl's on his own)

Thursday: spinach ravioli with tomato sauce

Friday: homemade pizza

What are you eating this week?? I'm on the hunt for awesome crock pot recipes, so if you've got any...leave them in the comments!

No comments: