9.23.2010

sharing our days

For the past month and a half or so, I snap photos on my iPhone throughout the day and text them to Karl so he can share in our day-to-day even though he's at work. They aren't always super clear or properly exposed or anything (we do only have the 3GS phones after all, not the fancy-pants 4G), but I love being able to quickly snap what we're doing and send it off to Karl so he can join in on the fun since he's stuck at work bringing home the bacon. I plan on printing them all off to make a special little album of my maternity leave, perhaps in wallet-sized images. These are just a few of my favorites so far...







Being able to quickly and easily take and share photos...yet another reason why I absolutely LOVE my iPhone!!

1 comment:

philnjill said...

Awesome just begins to describe it