9.19.2010

Laura's fall wardrobe wish list

During rocking sessions with an I'm-sleepy-but-fighting-it baby, I often spend a lot of time surfing the internet via my iPhone, and I save links to all sorts of things that I like. Here's my fall wardrobe wishlist...


Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


A few things stand out about this list: (1) I'm liking a lot of what Old Navy is offering (although I oftentimes find that I don't like it as much in person...but maybe these items are the exception to that rule?), (2) I love cardigans (easy access to the girls is a must right now), (3) I like neutral colors, (4) no pants are on this list (because hopefully I'll still shrink at least one size), (5) I think that bag would look stunning in deep purple and would make a lovely diaper bag and (6) this list would be a lot different if I was putting in back-to-work clothes for the end of the year.

So there you have it, my fall wardrobe wishlist...in case any of you were wondering... :)

1 comment:

preschool said...

Like your "This is the United States of America"! We do need more unity!