8.15.2010

Photos!

Wyatt's currently in the swing for the first time...without crying(!)...so I'm going to try and get a post in while he's still happily swinging. :) If you're on Facebook with me, you've already seen some of these photos...

Naked baby!


Meeting Grandpa Phil and Grandma Barb...



Papa Bear reading to a very captive audience...


Finally captured that cute little dimple (yet another feature he shares with his daddy)...plus those are my non-swollen feet. Woohoo!! :)


One of our favorite little onesies with a super cute dragon on it (and a little spit up...part of our daily lives these days)...


Wyatt's 5 weeks old now! At his 4-week appointment last week he weighed 12.5 lbs and is still topping out the growth charts. We had to temporarily switch to disposable diapers to deal with a nasty rash that cropped up. Our doctor recommended My Mama's Love ointment, and this stuff is AMAZING. It cleared it up completely within just a few days, is all natural (and local) and also worked to clear up a little yeast infection on one of Wyatt's neck rolls. Love finding natural remedies like this! Also love that we've now switched back to cloth diapers...I did not like using disposables!

Happy Sunday! I've got Wyatt's 1-month-old post percolating in my head, and we did a 1-month photo shoot this past week to go with it...hopefully I'll get to that post this week!

No comments: