4.19.2010

Menu Planning Monday

Last week I fell off the wagon a bit with cooking at home, and we ended up eating out two times more than what I’d planned. I vow to do better this week! :)

For the week of April 19...

Monday: Leftovers! We’ve got leftover tuna melts and leftover beans and rice from the weekend, so we’ll have a mish-mash of food tonight to clear it out of the fridge.

Tuesday: grilled hot dogs, roasted broccoli and mac ‘n cheese (not the healthiest of meals, but that’s okay with us every once in a while)

Wednesday: tortellini & zucchini soup with Trader Joes rosemary bread (a carryover from last week)

Thursday: steak fajitas (another carryover from last week, because I was having a hard time finding organic red peppers in the store…hopefully I have better luck with that this week)

Friday: veggie lasagna

Saturday: chicken piccata, mushroom risotto and roasted asparagus (Again with the Trader Joes...I just love their mushroom risotto. It’s so easy and so good!)

Sunday: peanut noodle vegetable soup - This is a new recipe I’m trying out this week...I’ll report back next week on how it tastes!

What are you eating for dinner this week?

No comments: