4.12.2010

Menu Planning Monday

I’m back with my 2nd weekly installment of ‘What’s for Dinner?’ in the LeDoux house. :) Posting our meal plan last week really helped me stay on track, we ate better and we saved money by not eating out as often as we may have if I hadn’t felt the pressure to stick to the plan. Peer pressure at it’s finest...I love it! ;)

For the week of April 12...

Monday: meatball subs (using leftover homemade tomato sauce from last week and Trader Joe's Italian meatballs...love them!) with roasted broccoli
Tuesday: red bean and rice burritos (a carryover from last week, when we did a substitution)
Wednesday: shrimp fried rice
Thursday: steak fajitas
Friday: tuna melts, roasted sweet potatoes
Saturday: eat out for my birthday (a day early)!
Sunday: tortellini and zucchini soup with Trader Joe's rosemary bread.

I can't believe it's asparagus season and I haven't even made it to the farmer's market yet for my favorite fresh veggie! Oh well, chalk it up to a long 'To Do' list and Sundays that are chock-full of work getting our house and garden ready (our favorite market is the Ballard Market on Sundays). Maybe next week? Yes, definitely!

What are you eating this week?

No comments: