4.27.2010

belly shots

The view from up top...


...but if I lean over too far, I can still see my puffy feet!


29 weeks...


30 weeks...


(Apparently I'm not too good with positioning myself for the self-timer on my camera. I took about 30 photos, and sadly this was the best one of them! Oh, and that shirt? Best. Deal. Ever. On clearance at Kohls for a mere $3.00, and I also had a 15% off coupon. Woo to the hoo!!)

I've had a lot of people commenting to me that I'm "looking very pregnant these days"...umm, yes I am! I even had one person tell me that my pregnant belly freaks her out. Note to all of you reading this: that's not a very smart thing to say to a pregnant lady! :)

Just 10 more weeks to go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- you're 30 weeks already?! Time flies. :) ~julie p.s. Will was born before 37 weeks ... get ready!

philnjill said...

You're pregnant!?!?!

:)

Thai Adventurer said...

Awesome! So excited for you all and to have another little nephew to bring fun stuff to from Thailand or wherever I end up next! :)

The nitty-gritty tales of a housewife said...

Yeah! what sort of person would say such to a pregnant woman?! Hey! don't take it to the heart , such a person don't know what he/she is missing! You certainly look good! When i had my 4th kid 2years ago, i looked like a hippo & being PHAT made it look WORST! lol.
Am happy for you....just few weeks more ehn? IT IS WELL. shalom.

tagskie said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info