9.17.2009

Happy Anniversary to us! :)

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary! Happy anniversary, honey....it's been a great 4 years and I can't wait to see what lies ahead for us. :)


To celebrate our anniversary, we ate at Pizzeria Pulcinella. It's been open for a while and we've been really curious about it, but it wasn't until I saw this post that I decided we couldn't wait any longer to try out this charming pizza joint. O.M.G. So good. It was stupid (and that's a compliment, according to Mia Michaels...had to throw in a SYTYCD reference...). Great atmosphere, super friendly staff, delicious food AND close to home? Get out of town! It was the perfect anniversary dinner, and I imagine that we'll be making many return trips.

So that's our anniversary. 4 years down, many more to come. Yesterday was my step-grandma's 99th birthday (HOLY COW!!) and tomorrow is my brother's birthday. Happy early birthday, brother. We love you! We love you, too, Mimmie...but I doubt you'll be jumping on the internet and checking out the blog... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm the food was so good and we loved the place. The service was also great.

Thanks so much for suggesting the place QT! Happy anniversary!

~K