7.20.2009

knock, knock

Over the past three weeks, I’ve…

  • changed jobs within the company I work for, and have been working some serious overtime learning the new job and training my replacement for the old job

  • had family visiting from California and Texas for just over a week

  • gotten sucked into reading a series of books, and me + a good book = OCD (which is why I don’t often read books, because otherwise I’d never get anything accomplished!). Oh, the books are from this series in case you are interested (not at all my normal reading fare, but really engrossing!)

  • completely neglected this blog…SORRY!

I’ll try to be better about posting, although tons and tons of food in the garden is getting ready for harvest so my real-life duties might not leave very much time for computer-life duties. Please bear with me! :)

No comments: