6.28.2009

Sunday garden tour - June 28

Happy June 28!


This week I don't have a whole lot to report. I pulled a carrot that I thought would be huge. Turns out...not so much.


I also harvested 13 oz of peas and 12.4 oz of broccoli. Yum! There are a few tiny little cucumbers that are starting, and a few little peppers as well. And my nasturtiums are going CRAZY. Those things spread like wildfire, so that's a good lesson learned for next year.

And then this weekend, we took a little road trip down to Portland to visit Laura & Scott (pictures to come tomorrow, or Tuesday)...and we picked up some tax-free soaker hoses while we were down there. It's a pain in the a$$ to wind a soaker hose around nearly full-grown plants, but it's going to make watering the garden so much easier!

Happy Sunday...I'm looking forward to this week because Friday is a holiday. Woo hoo! :)

No comments: