4.30.2009

morning ritual

Every since we got our new table a while back, Karl and I have started a new ritual during the week. Usually around the time I've just gotten my hair dried in the morning, Karl calls out "Coffee's ready!" and then we both stop what we're doing and enjoy a morning cup of joe. This particular morning we happened to have some yummy pastries as well, but normally it's just coffee and chit chat.


See the hint of a kitty head in the background? Usually we've got at least one of the boys either begging for lovin' or begging for outside time. Adds to the morning ambiance...

So that's our morning ritual. It's not something that screams "We're romantic!"...but it sure is nice to get that quality one-on-one time before we head our separate ways for the day. :)

2 comments:

philnjill said...

I think it's awesome.

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine having a peaceful moment before work. My mornings are hectic! Good for you!