4.06.2009

glorious

My brother left a comment yesterday saying how glorious the weekend was, and it's so true! I love living in Seattle (even the endless gray winter days), but weekends like this help me appreciate the sunshine! Today brought us more sun, and it had a positive impact on everyone I talked to. But I guess all of us Seattleites had better soak up as much vitamin D as we can, because the forecast says this sunshine and warmth is only lasting for one more day and then it's back to the 40s and 50s (and maybe even the 30s....BOO!).

This little guy was definitely living it up in the sunshine these last few days. He was the more adventurous of our two kitties, which is definitely a role reversal. Hobbes loves the sunshine! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Hobbes picture! I like it. ;)

~K