4.17.2009

a baby shower gift

A good friend of mine is pregnant with her first child and is also getting ready to move back home to Anchorage in the next few weeks. I made this gift for her baby shower/going away party. I loved it so much that I made Karl drive so I could admire my handiwork for a few more minutes while we made the trek to her house! :)


I used this tutorial, although I kind of ran out of patience on the binding (I'm sure some of you are so shocked by this!).


And then I added in a coordinated coffee sleeve for the mommy-to-be. She had joked a while ago that she missed coffee so bad that she hoped the baby would be born with a latte in hand...so I wanted to make sure she was ready!


I had a lot of fun making this baby gift. It was the first time I made a bib and the first time I appliqued. Too fun!

No comments: