12.03.2008

scenes from the road

Like I said before, Henry was a total angel on this trip both in the car and at Dad and Barb's house. In the car he spent most of his time either like this:


Or like this:


And now, for the rest of the story...

Hubba, hubba...I sure do love those hands! If you've seen my living room, you'll know I've got a thing for hands. :)


Mountains:



More mountains (and a very low Lake Shasta):



Bears! (although we didn't see any, so the threatdown level was low) Oh, and Mt. Shasta:



And more mountains:


I wish I could have taken a few photos of the beautiful Oregon countryside. We did a lot of daydreaming about buying up a couple acres outside of Eugene and enjoying those wide open spaces. But alas, it was dark by the time we got there on our way back (and I was taking my turn driving by this point)....so no photos. Next time!

No comments: