11.04.2008

One giant leap!

President-elect Obama. Man oh man does that sound GOOD!! Such an historic night and such a significant step for our country.


"If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer ...

"It's the answer that led those who had been told by so long, by so many, to be cynical and fearful and doubtful about what we could achieve, to put their hand on the arc of history and bend it for another day,'' he said. "At this defining moment, change has come to America.''


Yes We Can!!

3 comments:

Marya said...

Yeah! I'm right there with you! What a great day!

Dessert Diva said...

I wish I was at Grant Park tonight! Man, I can't say HOW HAPPY I am that he is the president!!!! I almost cried.....seriously! Really I'm speachless I could not be happier he is the new guy!!!! I am surrounded by nothing but McCain backers here (rolling my eyes) I think the message tonight was clear...the Am. people are pissed and fed up! I'm hopping for a dem. sweep.........

philnjill said...

It was wonderful.