8.19.2008

put that thing back where it came from or so help me...

...so help me!

(anybody, besides my hubby, who knows where this post title is from??)

So we never received our stimulus check. The IRS said they mailed it on July 11 and it should have arrived by August 8. It's still not here. So now I've filed a claim, and in 6 weeks I should know if the check just got lost somewhere or if someone forged our names and stole our money. If that's the case then we have to submit handwriting samples to prove that our signatures were forged. UGH!

Normally I would think that it must have gotten lost in all the red tape...except our neighbor across the street hasn't gotten her check either. That makes the situation just plain suspect!

Next up on the 'to do' list? Buy and install a lockable mailbox!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That title is so funny :-D
Sorry about the stimulus check issue. Ugh. ~julie