5.27.2008

Bainbridge with Mom

These past few weeks have been full of visitors and travel for us! It all kicked off just before my trip to Paris...my mom came up to Seattle for her first visit in about 4 years. One of the days she was here, we took a ferry over to Bainbridge Island. It's such a lovely little seaside village. I just love it!



Know what else I love? Esther's Fabrics and the super cool new stuff that I bought there! I got some awesome owl fabric and some super rad Japanese imported fabric (but I'm too lazy to take a photo of it). Now I just have to make something with it!

Mom....thanks for coming out to visit us. Hopefully you had a good time - I know we did. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love Esther's! There's great yarn shop on Bainbrige, too--it's probably a good thing that it isn't closer, I really don't need more fabric. Or yarn.