10.01.2007

Here comes the hotstepper

So today is October 1....did we meet our goal???

Well, we missed 2 nights - one was when my dad and Barb made an impromptu visit up here the weekend before last and we were too busy cleaning up the house to walk. The other was last night (the last day of the month...the horror!), and it was just raining so hard that we couldn't make ourselves do it.

But still, I'm pretty happy! We didn't lose any weight during this past month, but we both feel better for having done it. And we're keeping it up, too! Tonight we did a power walk because I got stuck in traffic on my way home and it was getting dark fast. Luckily, we had these:


Karl's parents sent us these nifty little LED lights, and I clip mine around my wrist so that drivers can see us better. They certainly come in handy since we don't have too many sidewalks around our neighborhood. Thanks, Susan and Rocky!

I got Amy Butler's In Stitches book a few weeks ago, and I'm so excited to work on some of the projects! I've got the pieces cut out for an apron, and I can't wait to show you the pictures when I get it done!!

Aren't these flowers pretty?


I love that Karl works so close to the Market! :)

No comments: