2.06.2007

Me Likey

Remember that bag I sketched last week? I actually followed through and made it! And I dare say that this might be my favorite bag ever. I'm so tickled with myself for figuring out how to do a box pleat...and even more tickled that my machine actually sewed through those thick layers!



I found the main fabric (a khaki colored thick cotton) on clearance at JoAnn's. And that ruler fabric? Oh mama, I'm in love. :)



And while I was attempting to photograph my new bag, someone decided that he needed to investigate the strange goings on...



...and well whaddya know, Cooper approves of my bag as well!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Put Henry in the bag!!!!!

Karl said...

I think Cooper wanted you to take him somewhere first. After that you can throw Henry into it! ;)

-K